Games in the overview
Guide to every type of game
eggertspiele was a publisher for strategic and tactical board games . The eggert games come with little to no Luck factor out. Peter Eggert and Philipp El Alaoui and their team have been developing board games since 1996. While initially only own ideas were implemented, the more recent publications are ideas from renowned authors who develop eggertspiele into authentic and varied games. The authors are always involved in all development processes.
In the distribution of Pegasus Games
All games from Eggertspiele.de with an indication of the year
- 1996: Duhner Wattrennen by Peter Eggert
- 1997: Alliance for work by Peter Eggert
- 1998: Get the Pöppel from Peter Eggert
- 1999: Black Man by Peter Eggert
- 1999: Quick & Dirty by Peter Eggert
- 2000: Tacara by Peter Eggert
- 2001: Quick & Dirty Men by Peter Eggert
- 2001: Quick & Dirty Women by Peter Eggert
- 2001: Tacara seafarer expansion by Peter Eggert
- 2002: Peter Eggert's rafting business
- 2003: Global Powers by Leif Busse and Peter Eggert
- 2004: Tobias Stapelfeldt's new territory
- 2004: Power Soccer by Fritz Behrens
- 2005: The Dolmen Gods by Thomas Odenhoven
- 2005: Antiques by Walther “Mac” Gerdts
- 2006: John Silver by Martin Schlegel
- 2006: Imperial by Walther “Mac” Gerdts
- 2006: Space Dealer – Tobias Stapelfeldt's space dealer
- 2007: Guatemala Café by Inka and Markus Brand
- 2007: Cuba by Michael Rieneck and Stefan Stadler
- 2007: Hamburgum by Walther “Mac” Gerdts
- 2008: All-Zeit – 1st space dealer extension by Tobias Stapelfeldt
- 2008: Change Horses by Bruce Whitehill
- 2008: Tobias Stapelfeldt's new territory – new edition
- 2008: Under the protection of the castle of Inka and Marcus Brand
- 2009: Sherwood Forest by Nils Finkemeyer
- 2009: Havana by Reinhard Staupe
- 2009: Power games by Bauldric & Friends
- 2010: Speicherstadt by Stefan Feld
- 2010: Fairground by Inka and Marcus Brand
- 2010: The dealers by Wolfgang Kramer
- 2010: Grand Cru by Ulrich Blum
- 2011: Santiago de Cuba by Michael Rieneck
- 2011: The Secret of Monte Cristo by Charles Chevallier and Arnaud Urbon
- 2011: Principato by Touko Tahkokallio
- 2011: Pergamon by Stefan Dorra and Ralf zur Linde
- 2011: Village by Inka and Marcus Brand
- 2012: Milestones by Stefan Dorra and Ralf zur Linde
- 2012: Spectaculum by Reiner Knizia
- 2013: Rococo by Matthias Cramer, Louis Malz, Stefan Malz
- 2013: good luck for by Wolfgang Kramer and Michael Kiesling
- 2014: Time ‘n' Space by Tobias Stapelfeldt
- 2014: Camel Up by Steffen Bogen
- 2015: Dolmen
- 2015: Porta Nigra
- 2015: My Village
- 2015: Camel Up: Supercup
- 2016: Mombasa
- 2016: Glück Auf: The great card game by Wolfgang Kramer and Michael Kiesling
- 2016: Jórvík
- 2017: Animals on board
- 2017: Great Western Trail by Alexander Pfister
- 2017: Frogriders
- 2017: Reworld
- 2018: Blackout: Hong Kong by Alexander Pfister
- 2018: Heaven & Ale
- 2018: Coimbra
- 2019: Era: Medieval Age
Popular games on Eggertgames.de
Popular guidebook posts
The Best of Eggert Games
What is Eggertspiele.de?
Eggertspiele.de was the homepage of a publisher of board games of the same name. We are continuing the website with information on the well-known board games and expanding it with useful and helpful tips and ideas.
How many games are there?
There are board and card games at Eggertspiele.de well over 40 and online games well over 100.
Which game does Eggertspiele.de have?
Here you can find board games, card games and video games in all varieties. A list of all games can be found here on this page.
Which games are game of the year?
The game Village, Camel Up, Rokoko and a few more have all won the Game of the Year award. Some games also have the title of Kennerspiel des Jahres. The full You can see the list here .